EverCharge combines unmatched technology, industry leading expertise, and
unparalleled cost savings for large scale dedicated ev charging.
- Level 2 EV Charging
- Integrated on-site load management
- Access control & Remote updates
- Integrated safety disconnect for cost effective install
- CTEP, Energy Star, OpenADR and UL certified
- Integrated wireless mesh network
- J1772 or Tesla connector options
- ISO 15118 Support
- Certified energy metering with automated billing
- 48(11.5 kW) or 80(19.2 kW) amp power output
The EV connectors communicate over a completely wireless mesh network built directly into our hardware. No cell repeaters, WiFi, ethernet cables, gateways, or control units are required. EverCharge's SmartPower platform uses this robust connection to facilitate on-site load management, data uploads, remote management and software updates.
- No additional hardware required
- Simplifies install to reduce cost
- Designed to support multi-level garages
- Connectivity in any parking space
- Works in harshest underground environments
- Supports multiple 4g connections
- Provides redundancy for maximum uptime
Maximize Existing Infrastructure
Our SmartPower load management technology maximizes existing building infrastructure by intelligently allocating power where and when it's needed most
Lowers Install Costs
With SmartPower load management, expensive infrastructure additions are unnecessary
Where You Want It
EverCharge can install more EV connectors in any given location, so every vehicle can have dedicated charging
CDFA Certified Energy Metering and Automated Payments
Highest level of billing accuracy and ensures compliance with California charging requirements.
Integrated energy metering provides seamless end-user billing and site reimbursements.
- Fully Automated credit or mobile payments
- Certified by the California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) to meet California Type Evaluation Program (CTEP) certifications
- CTEP certification required in California as of January 1, 2021 for all new charging stations accepting payment